Monday, November 10, 2008

All politics is local

The main reason I started this blog was to get the people of Dracut engaged in their town's government and political scene. Whether or not I will succeed is one thing but it is nice to see that some folks over at Red Mass Group also see the need for people to start focusing on local issues once again. Of course they are looking at it as a way to cultivate future elected officials for their party but I am glad we are seeing a shift away from the national scene to the state and local level.

See their thoughts here.

2 comments:

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charlie said...

Glad to see a new blog in town. I'll be reading it regularly, I already have been reading your other blog. Good luck with it and hit them hard.